Simplify your search for senior living community options in Daytona Beach, Florida.
What is Sunscape?
Sunscape is a senior living community that focuses on assisted living and memory care and is located at 551 North Williamson Boulevard in Daytona Beach, FL. The community borders preserve land but is only minutes from the Daytona Beach International Raceway. It’s close to major highways and major highways and is less than an hour from Orlando and Jacksonville, FL.
What size is the retirement community?
The community has a total of 98 apartments including:
• 65 assisted living apartments
• 20 apartments for residents with memory-related impairments
What is the vision behind Sunscape Senior Living?
Sunscape is a brand-new assisted living and memory care community that feels more like a tropical resort. With more space, more dining options, more fitness choices and more vitality throughout the community, this is senior living that offers our signature wellness philosophy paired with the highest level of services in the area. The community’s pricing is based on a monthly service fee, enabling you to have more flexibility and control over your living situation and finances.
What types of amenities are available?
• The Hibiscus Dining Room with anytime dining and restaurant-style chef-prepared entrées
• Seagrass Bistro & Coffee Bar
• Beautifully landscaped courtyards with walking paths
• Spacious apartments with balcony and patio options
• SeaFit Fitness Center
• Starview Theater
• The Driftwood Event Center
• Sea Breeze Salon & Spa
• Derbyshire Game Room
• Seagrape Library
• Pet-friendly environment
Do you offer wellness programs?
Sunscape embraces a whole-person wellness philosophy through Salus™ by Solvere. It’s a multi-faceted approach to wellness that focuses on every resident's potential to achieve his or her personal wellness goals regardless of physical or emotional challenges.
Who constructed the community?
Irwin Partners Architects of Costa Mesa, CA, have been enriching the lives of seniors since 1969 with over 3,000 senior living projects in their portfolio. Their goal is to construct communities where seniors have greater independence, physical and social engagement, choice and joy.
Who is the developer for Sunscape?
Sunscape Daytona Beach is a Protea Senior Living community. Protea has focused on attending to the physical needs of residents for over 30 years through wellness and maintaining happiness for residents living in their communities.
Who manages the community?
The community is managed by Solvere Living, LLC. Solvere Living is providing the vision to bring a standard of excellence to Sunscape and to meet and exceed your and your family’s expectations. Integrity, transparency and loyalty are the values that form the basis of the management philosophy.
The Solvere team includes highly credentialed executives with proven expertise in the areas of Operations Management, Sales and Marketing, Finance, Wellness and Development Services.
Are there a variety of floor plans to choose from?
Sunscape offers a variety of residences for assisted living including studio, one-bedroom and deluxe one-bedroom with balcony and patio options. Residences range in size from 361–809 square feet and have been thoughtfully designed to maximize living spaces. All the assisted living apartments feature well-equipped kitchenettes and large windows with coverings. The roomy private suites for memory care in the Valeo™ neighborhood have private bathrooms and roll-in showers.
What is the fee structure?
Sunscape Daytona Beach offers you flexibility and control over your budget. The community has a one-time community fee and a monthly service fee based on the residence type. The assisted living monthly fee starts at $3,579 which includes dining, utilities (except phone), programming and more, with five wellness package options ranging from S400 – $1,500, based on individual needs. All-inclusive memory care services start at $4,299 per month.*
*Monthly fees are subject to change.
What is included in my monthly service fee?
• Anytime restaurant-style dining featuring a variety of seasonal chef-prepared entrées
• Salus™ Wellness Philosophy
• Daily wellness checks
• 24-hour team coverage and support
• Coordination of ancillary and medical services by a Wellness Director
• Accushield visitor and vendor management system for added security and peace of mind
• Caremerge for family and community engagement, interactive feedback and programming
• Emergency response system
• Scheduled transportation
• Entertainment, social events and educational and spiritual programs
• Personalized fitness and wellness programs
• Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
• Maintenance and repairs
• Utilities included (except phone)
What is included in my wellness package fees?*
• Assistance with medication management
• Assistance with actions of daily living
• Rehabilitation services provided on-site by trusted agency partners
• Visiting physicians and home health providers
• State-of-the-art ALIS electronic health system (EHR)
*Packages are determined based on your needs identified in your wellness review. Additional fees may apply for services provided by agency partners. Please call for more detail.