Extraordinary services and amenities at a new, resort-style community.
Located in a tropical resort-style setting, Sunscape™ Daytona Beach is a brand new senior living community unlike any other in the area. What makes ours a one-of-a-kind community is that here you can enjoy the highest level of customizable, state-of-the-art services and a remarkable variety of amenities.
Assisted Living Pricing
The cost of our assisted living in Florida starts at $3,579 per month with five wellness package options, based on your individual abilities determined by the Wellness Director, ranging from $400 to $1,500 per month.
Memory Care Pricing
The cost of living in our memory care neighborhood is slightly different from the pricing for assisted living. The Valeo™ Signature Program at Sunscape Daytona Beach is all-inclusive and starts at $4,299 per month, with private and co-living options available.
What’s Included in the Cost of Senior Living
Your monthly fee at our senior living community in Daytona Beach will give you access to a wide range of high-quality amenities and services. Below you’ll find a sampling of what Sunscape offers:
- Anytime, restaurant-style dining featuring a variety of seasonal, chef-prepared entrées in multiple dining venues
- Spacious apartment with balcony and patio options
- Entertainment, social events and educational and spiritual programs
- Scheduled group transportation to social events and cultural programs
- Emergency response system
- Salus™ holistic wellness philosophy and Valeo™ memory care neighborhood
- 24-hour team coverage and health support
- Daily wellness checks
- Personalized fitness and wellness programs
- Utilities included (except phone)
- Housekeeping, laundry and linen services
- Maintenance and repairs
- Landscaping and trash removal
- Pet-friendly environment
- Seagrass Bistro & Coffee Bar
- The Brightview Sunroom and cocktail bar
- Starview Theater
- Derbyshire Game Room
- The Driftwood Event Center
- Seagrape Library
- SeaFit Fitness Center
- Sea Breeze Salon & Spa
- Beautifully landscaped The Palm courtyard with walking paths
- State-of-the-art Alis electronic health system (EHR)
- Accushield visitor and vendor management system for added security
- Caremerge for family and community engagement, interaction feedback and programming
Cost of Aging in Place vs. a Senior Living Community
When comparing the costs of aging in place versus a senior living community in Florida, it’s important to include all your expenses. For example, though living at home may seem more affordable, expenses can quickly add up when you consider your mortgage, property taxes, utilities, groceries, housekeeping, entertainment, transportation and more.
In addition, when you age in place, you’ll also need to get outside health support and services, which can be costly and difficult to find. After adding up all the expenses of living at home, aging in place often comes out to the same price as a senior living community.
What’s more, you can get more value from a senior living community compared to living at home. For example, you’ll get access to robust amenities, which you otherwise wouldn’t have. These services include health support, but also wellness programs, meals and more. When you choose a community like ours, you can get the peace of mind of having everything you need included in one monthly fee.
Remember that if you or your spouse is a veteran, you may be eligible for the Aid and Attendance benefit sponsored by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. This program provides senior veterans with financial assistance for long-term health costs. This includes communities like ours that offer assisted living and other health support. The Aid and Attendance benefits stipend varies year-by-year but ranges from $1,200-$2,200/month and can be used to offset the cost of senior living in Florida.